DIY floor hanger
Hangers are a necessary part of the trade equipment of outerwear stores. Owners of small outlets who do not have enough funds to order such finished products can make floor hangers from pipes with their own hands. How and what is required for this, this article will tell.
Copper pipe hanger
An outerwear store is a place where girls and ladies come not only to purchase a particular piece of clothing, but also to enjoy the shopping process itself. This means that special attention should be paid to the design of the outlet. And in this case there are no trifles, so it is even important how the hanger looks. the simplest design can be made from pipes. A beautiful and fairly durable product will turn out if you use copper pipes.
To make a metal floor hanger, you will need 2 copper pipes with a diameter of 2 cm and a length of 3 m. They must be cut into several parts. As a result, you should get 2 copper pipes 150 cm long, 2 – 100 cm each, 4 – 0.2 – 0.25 cm long.In addition, you need 4 pipes bent at right angles, used to fasten the main pipes between themselves. They must be matched to the pipe diameter.
To make a durable and beautiful floor hanger the result of your efforts, you will also need:
- two T-shaped connectors;
- two caps;
- special pads to protect the flooring from scratches and dents.
?How to make a floor hanger out of pipes
- Step 1. First of all, you need to take measurements. This article discusses an option with dimensions of 1.5 x 1 x 0.45 m. If you decide to follow these instructions, then make sure that the hanger fits your room. Otherwise, adjust it to fit the configuration and parameters of your trading floor.
- Step 2. The assembly is carried out starting from the legs of the hanger. First of all, the support and posts are made. To do this, take the 1st pair of tubes 200 mm long and attach them to each other by means of T-shaped connectors. The same action is done with the 2nd pair of tubes.
- Step 3: Attach the protective caps to keep dirt out of the middle of the legs.
- Step 4. A metal tube 1 m long is connected to the turning parts. Make sure that the free hole of the T-shaped part is directed strictly vertically.
- Step 5. In the T-shaped parts of the base, insert pipes-stands with a size of 1 m 50 cm and turn them so that their position in relation to the floor becomes strictly vertical.
- Step 6. Rotary nodes are attached to the upper ends of the vertical posts so that the free holes “look” at each other.
If no glue was used during the assembly process, then such a metal copper hanger will be easily assembled and disassembled. This means that you can change its length, etc.
PVC pipe hanger
If it is necessary to reduce costs to a minimum, then a hanger can be made of PVC pipes according to the same scheme. This is the most economical option, and at the same time, it allows you to create a real work of design art in a modern style, if you “beat” the pipe connection, making it a highlight of the design of the hanger structure.
To make a hanger from plastic pipes, you will need:
- 5 PVC pipes 2 m long;
- 6 plastic adapters for connecting pipes at right angles;
- 2 tees for these pipes.
Of the tools, you need to have a hacksaw and adhesive tape on hand to ensure the strength of the attachment.
- 3 plastic pipes 1.7 m long each;
- 2 pipes 1 m long;
- 4 pipes 30 cm each.
Next, the hanger is assembled.
Wooden store hangers
Wooden hangers, which at one time were supplanted by plastic structures, are now back in fashion. They allow you to create an attractive and respectable interior in a retail outlet, motivating customers to buy.
Wooden hangers come in many different types. Most often, rack hangers on wheels or on legs are used as commercial equipment. They can be of different sizes, depending on which age category they are intended for. The most common design is with a bar at shoulder level for a person of average height. In this case, the hangers are easy to move, which makes it convenient to inspect the outfits for sale. If evening dresses, fur coats or long coats are for sale, then a wooden floor hanger for clothes can be as tall as a person so that the hemlines do not touch the floor.
Wooden hangers come in many different designs. Some models can even pretend to be the main decoration of the sales area. In this case, it is not at all necessary to contact well-known designers. For example, everyone can independently put together several human-sized frames and connect them with door hinges according to the layout book system. Now it remains to install the crossbars at shoulder level and decorate the ends of the frame. For this purpose, chrome metal rivets are best suited, which can be set in one row or laid out a pattern from them.
Hangers for restaurants and cafes: instructions for making
A wooden floor-standing clothes hanger is made in the following order:
- bark and knots are removed from the tree;
- the surface is sanded and sanded;
- legs and a tripod are made, while the lower edge of the latter should be flush with the sole of the legs.
It is recommended to choose the height of the structure of about 1.7 m.In this case, the overhangs of the cross are selected with a length of about 30-32 cm.You will need 2 pieces of 65 cm in length, which must be cut in half in order to get 4 blanks with a length of about 30-32 cm …
The main problem when making a hanger on a tripod is attaching the legs to its round trunk so that the structure is sufficiently stable. It is best to place the tripod on a firm, horizontal surface and then attach the legs to it. To connect them, you will need to make triangular wooden inserts and attach them to bars by means of self-tapping screws.
At the last stage, hooks are attached to the hanger for hanging clothes hangers or directly the clothes themselves. They can be simple or decorative.
?Where can you buy floor hangers for the sales area of an outerwear store
Now you know how you can make a floor-type hanger yourself and at no extra cost.
If you have a shortage of time and do not want to fiddle with pipes and carpentry tools, we suggest you get acquainted with the range of commercial equipment presented in the catalog of the online store litstile.ru. We offer the products of the LITSTYLE Asia company, which operates in the Chinese city of Guangzhou. We have affordable prices and delivery to any Russian region.
Our online store regularly holds sales and announces promotions, during which the product is offered with great discounts.