- the main
- How to make a hanger?
How to make a hanger?
A hanger is a piece of furniture or a device for hanging clothes. There are many types of hangers:
- Floor hangers. This is the most functional type of such structures. They often come with a small hat rack and umbrella storage section. Floor hangers can resemble a horizontal bar or a rack with hooks. Folding mobile structures stand out for their functionality.
- Wall hangers. Such models, which are rigidly attached to the wall, are among the most common and demanded. The simplest wall hangers are a simple bar with hooks. Some variants also have a shelf for storing hats.
- Hanging hangers. This is a relatively uncommon option. It is customary to mount such models to a monolithic floor slab, since otherwise they may fall under the weight of the clothes.
In stores, metal or wooden floor hangers are most often used. They can be ordered or made by yourself. The latter option is especially suitable for owners of small retail outlets who cannot afford the high costs of equipping them.
How to make a hanger with your own hands
Let’s consider how you can make a hanger yourself.
This will require:
- 6 sockets and 4 copper tees;
- round wooden stick 5.3 meters long;
- 4 copper plugs, with the same inlet diameter as the stick.
The wooden stick should be sawn into:
- 2 pieces 125 cm long;
- 4 pieces 20 cm long;
- 2 pieces 70 cm long;
- 6 pieces 10 cm long.
To make a hanger with your own hands, you need:
- connect a piece 70 cm long with 2 pieces 125 cm long using copper sockets;
- put tees on the ends of the U-shaped structure;
- insert a second piece 70 cm long into them so that a rectangle is obtained;
- insert one piece 10 cm long into the free holes of the tees.
Collect the legs. To do this, connect one piece at a time 10 and 20 cm long with sockets. Insert them into the tees. Insert the free holes of the tees into the U-shaped structure.
The whole process of assembling such a hanger takes only 15-20 minutes. The result is a wonderful hanger that will adorn the interior of any clothing store.
How to make a PVC pipe floor hanger
The most budgetary option is a PVC pipe hanger.
You can make such a structure with your own hands in almost the same way as the previous one, that is, the assembly is carried out according to the principle of a constructor.
You will need a PVC pipe with a diameter of 0.25 mm and a length of 200 cm.
It should be cut into:
- 6 pieces 12 cm long;
- 2 pieces 20 cm long;
- 1 piece each 80 and 10 cm long.
It is also necessary to take another PVC pipe with a diameter of 2 cm (slightly less than the previous one) with a length of 0.5 m.
It should be cut into three pieces of 15 cm each. In addition, you will need:
- 4 bends-corner with a diameter of 25 mm and 3 – with a diameter of 20 mm;
- 6 tees with a diameter of 25 mm;
- spray paint of a suitable color;
- glue for PVC;
- 4 PVC adapters with holes 25 and 12.5 mm;
- 3 adapters with holes 25 and 20 mm;
- felt pads for the legs.
To make your own clothes hanger you need:
- grind the ends of the cut tubes;
- sort the parts to facilitate the assembly of the hanger structure;
- fasten every two pipes with a tee;
- one of the 3 resulting blanks is inserted between 2 others;
- “Put” on the ends of the other 2 corners, so that there are legs;
- assemble a structure from a tube, tee, adapter and cap;
- a plastic tube 800 mm long is inserted into the tee;
- fix the 1st hanger from the hands;
- a tube with a length of 200 mm is fixed on it;
- connect the hangers to the second hand;
- connect with a tube and hand;
- they complete the assembly of the hanger with their own hands by screwing a tube 100 mm long and sow a cap on top.
To ensure the stability of the structure, the joints are lubricated with PVC glue.
In order to make the product more aesthetically pleasing, spray paint is sprayed on its surface in a color that matches the color scheme of the interior design of the store’s sales area.
Many people are interested in how to make a hanger for clothes of an original design. Without special costs, you can easily make hangers in the form of a tree with your own hands.
To do this, it is enough to find a suitable dried tree. It needs to be cut and cut off, leaving “outgrowths” 20-25 cm long. Then you need to remove the bark from the tree, sand the surface and cover it with furniture varnish. Depending on the style and color design of the sales area, you can apply a stain under the varnish coat. To ensure the stability of such a structure, it is necessary to put together a box and make a hole in its bottom with a diameter equal to the diameter of the hanged tree trunk. The box should be turned upside down and inserted into the barrel hole. The box can then be polished and painted in the desired color.
You can also figure out on your own how to make a wooden hanger from thick slats with your own hands. For example, such a design can be obtained if you install a beam 10 by 10 cm thick on a tripod and fix the slats on it at different levels at different angles, at which it will be possible to hang clothes on hangers in the future.
Where is the best place to order a floor store hanger
The company “Trade Equipment” offers a wide range of quality hangers for displaying clothes in the sales area. We have our own production in China, so we sell such designs at affordable prices and are ready to custom-make a model of any design as soon as possible. We guarantee the quality of all products.
Our company also offers a wide range of equipment and furniture for equipping shops of any profile.
We deliver hangers, mannequins, counters, cabinets and racks to all Russian regions. Payment is accepted in cash (upon delivery in the capital), bank transfer or through electronic money services.